The Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science is accepting applications for a faculty position in Physics for the current academic year. The successful candidate will teach advanced courses in the area of expertise. The ability and expertise to teach courses in multiple areas is desirable.
- Master’s Degree or above in physics or related field. A Ph.D. is preferred.
- Five years of teaching experience at the secondary or post-secondary level. A valid Mississippi teaching license (endorsement 189) is desirable.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary is based upon the established position scale. Beginning salary ranges are from $56,087 to $59,359.
- The position is contracted for 190 days.
- Reporting date will be negotiable.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. All applications will be acknowledged but only selected candidates will be interviewed. The Faculty Employment Application is available for download from.