Three New Tenure Track Positions in Science Education
The School of Educational Innovation and Teacher Preparation at ASU's
Polytechnic campus invites applications for three new open-rank
tenure-track positions in Science Education for Fall, 2008. These
positions present exciting opportunities to build new programs in
Science Education, conduct research in collaboration with faculty in
education, engineering, and the liberal arts, with the new on-campus
PreK-12 charter school, and with urban and suburban school districts.
* Earned doctorate in Science Education or in one of the sciences.
* Teaching experience appropriate to rank in science education at the post-secondary level.
* Teaching or school administration experience in PreK-12 educational settings.
* Research and publication record appropriate to rank
* Experience with innovative course or program design at the post-secondary level.
* Evidence of leadership and team membership experience.
* Evidence of effective skills in written communication.
* Membership in Science/Science Education professional organizations.
* Evidence of collaboration with faculty in related fields.
Review of applications will begin on November 20, 2007; if not filled,
weekly thereafter until search is closed.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR MATH AND SCIENCE POSITIONS
Send letter of intent, CV, names of three references with phone numbers
and email contact information, and unofficial transcripts to:
Arizona State University
School of Educational Innovation and Teacher Preparation
Attn: Toni Ann Aguirre, Coordinator, Sr.
7001 E. Williams Field Rd., Sutton Hall
Mesa, AZ 85212
For additional information contact: Dr. Carole Greenes,