Physics Faculty - Full-Time - TRU0000528
Duties and Responsibilities
CITY COLLEGES OF CHICAGO'S TRUMAN COLLEGE IS LOOKING FOR A PHYSICS FACULTY - FULL-TIME
Consider joining the Truman College team whose work directly supports our student-centered mission. At City Colleges of Chicago, employees contribute to student success with the goal of graduating more students with degrees of economic value and thereby positively impacting the communities we serve. Truman College is located on the north side and is one of the largest of the City Colleges of Chicago with a yearly enrollment of more than 20,000 students. “This college must be for everyone,” reads the mural that faces Truman College, words that continue to guide the college to this day.
- You must demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process and the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
- Maintain office hours for advising, mentoring and coaching students.
- Development and revision of courses and instructional materials as necessary.
- Post syllabi and grades on Blackboard.
- You must have a minimum of a Master's degree in Physics or Master's degree in Engineering Physics or Master's degree and 18 graduate semester hours in Physics.
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment that reflects our student body and embraces our vision and mission.
- Cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitae
Note: Official transcripts must be provided if hired.Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6 months of hire.We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Thank you for your interest in City Colleges!