|Job Title:||Assistant Professor, Physics|
As the primary function, the full-time faculty member serves as a catalyst in the learning process by keeping current in the chosen field, presenting course content in an organized and motivating manner, and responding to students as distinct individuals with varied interests, needs and abilities.
|Campus:||To Be Determined|
|If Faculty, Contract Length:||9 month|
|Job Code Number:||4468F-4-16|
Master’s Degree in Physics or related field of study required or a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in Physics or related field.
Professional certification may be substituted for the Master’s Degree in highly specialized disciplines.
Philosophy compatible with that of a comprehensive urban community college.
Experience teaching engineering physics, general physics or engineering science courses preferred.
Prefer teaching experience at the community college or university level.
|Minimum Salary:||Commensurate with education and experience|
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, flexible
|Open Until Filled:||Yes|
|Special Instructions to Applicants:|
|Advertised Department:||Science, Math & Engineering Technology - NE|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master's degree in the discipline or a Master's degree with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the discipline or subfield.(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have teaching experience at the community college or university level? If yes, please explain.(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have experience or training relevant to teaching general physics,engineering physics or engineering science? If so, please explain.(Open Ended Question)
- * Please indicate how you learned about this position:
- Career Fair
- Tulsa World
- Oklahoma Eagle
- Workforce Development
- TCC employment website
- TCC internal email notification
Optional & Required Documents
- Teaching Philosophy
- Letter of Reference 1
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 2
- Other Document
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3