- Master's Degree in Engineering, Physics or related field from an accredited institution required.
- College teaching experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral skills are essential.
- All candidates will be required to successfully pass a background screening process.
- Salary determined by placement on faculty salary schedule.
- Full benefits.
- Free tuition for employee, spouse and dependents.
Start date to be determined.
Application deadline is 4 pm Monday, June 16, 2014, or until the position is filled.
To apply, visit www.rlc.edu/jobs, click on the Physics / Engineering Instructor link, and print the application. Submit completed application, cover letter, resumé and transcripts to:
Human Resources Specialist
c/o Rend Lake College
468 N. Ken Gray Pkwy / Ina, IL 62846
Questions? Call 618-437-5321, Ext. 1228 or e-mail to email@example.com.