The Physical Sciences Department is currently seeking a Full-Time Faculty in Physical Sciences to begin August 2014.Duties and Responsibilities:
- You must demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process and the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
- Maintain office hours for advising, mentoring and coaching students.
- Development and revision of courses and instructional materials as necessary.
- Post syllabi and grades on Blackboard.
- Master's degree in physical science (Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Geology, ect.) or Master's degree and 18 graduate semester hours in a physical science.
- We prefer candidates with knowledge of Blackboard Learning Management System and teaching experience.
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment that reflects our student body and embraces our vision and mission.To Apply:
- Cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitaeNote: Unofficial transcripts, a statement of your teaching philosophy and professional letters of recommendation are required at the time of interview. Official transcripts must be provided if hired.