ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a nationally ranked, regionally accredited, private institution offering Master's, Bachelor's, and Associate's degree, diploma and certification programs in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice, and Culinary Arts. For over 45 years, ECPI University has been helping adult and non-traditional students achieve their career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. We are looking for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in peoples' lives.
ECPI University faculty members are responsible for delivering quality, student-centered, hands-on, active instruction in order to prepare our students for success.
- Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
- Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
- Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
- Participate in scheduled University activities.
- Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
- All other duties assigned.
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
- Master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- Appropriate technical certification or licensure (if required.)
- Five years of industry experience preferred.
- Comfortable with technology and its integration in the classroom.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with a variety of learning styles and skill levels
- Strong time management skills and detail-orientation
- Working knowledge of computer applications and the ability to quickly learn new computer software
- Experience with distance learning or learning management systems (LMS) preferred
|Online App. Form:||https://re22.ultipro.com/ECP1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*5821F096E9C 4E7CB|