- Ensures adherence to technical college and safety requirements in classrooms and labs by following established procedures.
- Correctly assesses the educational needs and class progress of students.
- Selects and obtains appropriate educational materials for courses.
- Prepares reports on the current status of students in the program indicating whether performance is aligned with performance indicators, program goals and progress schedule.
- Ensures consistency in syllabi, lesson plans, tests, and other appropriate materials.
- Prepares appropriate curricula, including non-traditional content and methods to achieve objectives and goals of students.
- Student advisement
- Participation in program committees
- Proficient with current applications in computer technology; Word, Excel, etc.
- Master's Degree in Physics from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Master's Degree with a minimum of 18 graduate semester credit hours or 27 graduate quarter hours in Physics from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Training and/or experience teaching college courses
- Excellent written and oral communications skills along with excellent computer skills
Human Resources Coordinator
Columbus Technical College
|Online App. Form:||https://www.easyhrweb.com/JC_Columbus/JobListings/JobListings.aspx|