- Primary - Introductory Physics and Physical Science
- Secondary - Introductory Chemistry and Physical Chemistry
Emmanuel College is a Christ-centered, liberal arts institution which strives to prepare students to become Christ-like disciples who integrate faith, learning, and living for effective careers, scholarship, and service.
Compensation: Adjunct pay commensurate with qualifications of the successful candidate in accordance with approved pay scale.
Filing an application: Please forward the following directly to the contact person listed below.
- Letter of application
- Complete Resume
- Unofficial Transcripts: from all graduate schools attended.
- Pastoral Letter of Recommendation: Needs to be from a current pastor and to include a verification of current church attendance/membership, a description of the applicant's activity in the local congregation, and an evaluation of the quality of the candidates' personal commitment to Christ.
- Statement of Faith/Personal Testimony: An explanation of the applicant's relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ, including a brief account of accepting Christ as personal savior, church membership, and current church involvements.
Applications will not be considered until all requested documents have been received.
|Postal Address:||Mrs. Joann Harper|
Director of Human Resources
PO Box 129
Franklin Springs, GA 30639